About the position
The Scots College is an innovative and creative teaching and learning environment for boys T-12. We pride ourselves on our quest for excellence, our faith and tradition and a culture of leadership through teams for both our students and staff.
We are seeking an exceptional Agriculture Teacher to join our progressive and supportive Agriculture Department. This is a permanent opportunity commencing in January 2024, or with the possibility of the successful candidate starting as soon as possible.
Essential to this role
- Have current accreditation with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Qualifications in Secondary Education with a major in Agriculture
- Demonstrated experience achieving advanced outcomes in HSC Agriculture
- Demonstrated experience or willingness for teaching Cambridge iGCSE Agriculture
- A passion for teaching and learning, with a commitment to continuous growth, self-reflection, and excellence
- Demonstrated delivery of effective teaching and learning programs, fostering an inclusive and challenging learning environment
- Have the ability to successfully develop, implement and evaluate the Agriculture curriculum
- Propensity to infuse the Christian ethos into teaching practice
- Propensity to recognise the value and uniqueness of each individual within the College community
- Professional and personal integrity
- Be a confident and collaborative team player and an excellent communicator
We offer outstanding opportunities for professional development, a supportive work environment and new experiences.
Candidates must demonstrate a positive support for the Christian values of a Presbyterian GPS School.
All applicants must have a current NSW Working with Children Clearance. Information on obtaining a Working with Children Clearance Number can be found at https://www.ocg.nsw.gov.au/child-safe-organisations/working-with-children-check.
How to apply
To learn more about this position, and to apply, please visit our website: https://www.tsc.nsw.edu.au/careers-at-scots/
Please register your interest as soon as possible.
The Scots College reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.