The Scots College is an innovative and creative teaching and learning environment for boys T-12. We pride ourselves on our quest for excellence, our faith and tradition and a culture of leadership through teams for both our students and staff.
We are seeking an exceptional Early Childhood Teacher to join our progressive and supportive Early Learning team. This is part-time (0.4FTE/2 days per week) 9 month fixed term Maternity Leave Cover starting Term 1 2024.
The successful candidate will;
- Tertiary Qualification in Early Childhood Education
- Have a current accreditation with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Propensity to recognise the value and uniqueness of each individual within the College community
- Professional and personal integrity
- Being flexible and open to change
- Being proactive and innovative
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and experience working in teams
- Experience in developing Reggio reflective classroom pedagogies and practice
- Strong administrative skills with the ability to be well managed in workflow
We offer outstanding opportunities for professional development, a supportive work environment and new experiences.
Candidates must demonstrate a positive support for the Christian values of a Presbyterian GPS School.
All applicants must have a current NSW Working with Children Clearance. Information on obtaining a Working with Children Clearance Number can be found at https://www.ocg.nsw.gov.au/child-safe-organisations/working-with-children-check.
Please register your interest as soon as possible.
The Scots College reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.