The Scots College is an innovative and creative teaching and learning environment for boys T-12. We pride ourselves on our quest for excellence, our faith and tradition and a culture of leadership through teams for both our students and staff.
We are seeking an exceptional Geography Teacher to join our progressive and supportive Humanities team. This is full-time, fixed term opportunity for Term 3, 2021.
You will be;
- Experienced in teaching Geography, Years 7-12.
- Have the ability to successfully develop, implement and evaluate the Geography Curriculum.
- Be a confident and collaborative team player and an excellent communicator
- Current accreditation with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Have a degree in Secondary Education with a major in Geography
- Willing to undertake practical work in the field
- Ability to develop and implement subject based technologies into the classroom
We offer outstanding opportunities for professional development, a supportive work environment and new experiences.
All candidates must consent to or have a current a Working with Children Check.
Candidates must demonstrate a positive support for the Christian values of a Presbyterian GPS School.