About the position
The Scots College is an innovative and creative teaching and learning environment for boys T-12. We pride ourselves on our quest for excellence, our faith and tradition and a culture of leadership through teams for both our students and staff.
We are seeking an exceptional Mathematics Teacher to join our progressive and supportive Senior School. The positions are full time permanent and we would like the successful candidates to commence as soon as possible.
Essential to this role
- Have current accreditation with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Qualifications in Secondary Education with a major in Mathematics
- Ability to teach Extension 1 and Extension 2 Mathematics
- Demonstrated delivery of effective teaching and learning programs, fostering an inclusive and challenging learning environment
- Have the ability to successfully develop, implement and evaluate the Mathematics Curriculum.
- Be a confident and collaborative team player and an excellent communicator
We offer outstanding opportunities for professional development, a supportive work environment and new experiences.