About the positions
The Scots College is an innovative and creative teaching and learning environment for boys T-12. We pride ourselves on our quest for excellence, our faith and tradition and a culture of leadership through teams for both our students and staff.
We are seeking exceptional educators to join the 'Belonging Years' of our Middle School on a full time permanent basis to teach
Essential to this role
- Have current accreditation with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Qualifications in Secondary or Primary Education with a major in a relevant discipline
- Passion for teaching early adolescent boys, and the Stage 4 curriculum in line with our Brave Hearts Bold Minds educational philosophy
- Have the ability to successfully develop, implement and evaluate character curriculum and discipline curriculum
- Be a confident and collaborative team player and an excellent communicator
We offer outstanding opportunities for professional development, a supportive work environment, and a range of new experiences.
The College has a strong Christian mission and provides a dynamic educational experience, inspiring our Scots boys to become fine young men of integrity and principle who support each other in their quest for excellence. Strong and positive values are integral to our College and we aim to build a culture of respect in our community towards God, others, self and our environment by aligning our policies and practices with Christian principles.
Candidates must demonstrate a positive support for the Christian values of a Presbyterian GPS School.
All applicants must have a current NSW Working with Children Clearance. Information on obtaining a Working with Children Clearance Number can be found at https://www.ocg.nsw.gov.au/child-safe-organisations/working-with-children-check.
How to apply
To learn more about this position, and to apply, please visit our website: https://www.tsc.nsw.edu.au/careers-at-scots/
Please register your interest as soon as possible.
The Scots College reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.