The Scots College is an innovative and creative teaching and learning environment for boys T-12. We pride ourselves on our quest for excellence, our faith and tradition and a culture of leadership through teams for both our students and staff.
An exciting opportunity has become available for experienced and enthusiastic Music Teachers to join The Scots College Music Department on a casual basis.
The successful candidates will be available to commence at the beginning of Term 3 2021 and will be committed to the delivery of best practice in Music Education.
Essential to the role:
- Qualification in Music education.
- Qualifications in Secondary Education and current accreditation with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA).
- Demonstrated ability to lead curriculum and small team development.
- Demonstrated experience achieving advanced outcomes in years 7-12 music courses.
- Propensity to infuse a Christian ethos into teaching practice.
- Commitment to one's own ongoing learning, in alignment with the development directions of the Department.
- Professional and personal integrity.
- Being proactive and innovative.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
We offer outstanding opportunities for professional development, a supportive work environment and new experiences.
All candidates must consent to or have a current a Working with Children Check.
Candidates must demonstrate a positive support for the Christian values of a Presbyterian GPS School.
To learn more about this position and to apply, please visit our website: https://www.tsc.nsw.edu.au/careers-at-scots/
Please register your interest by Tuesday 22 June 2021.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.