The Scots College is an innovative and creative teaching and learning environment for boys T-12. We pride ourselves on our quest for excellence, our faith and tradition and a culture of leadership through teams for both our students and staff.
About the position:
We are seeking a passionate and experienced PDHPE Teacher to join our progressive and dynamic Preparatory School PDHPE team. This is a part-time (0.4 FTE) fixed term opportunity commencing Term 3 2021 to the end of Term 4 2021, with the potential to extend.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a current accreditation with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Have experience teaching PDHPE in a Preparatory School
- Plan and implement coherent, well-sequenced educational programs that engage and promote learning for boys
- Ensure that the pastoral care exercised honours, supports and enhances the innate capacity and diversity of all boys
- Be a confident and collaborative team player
- Communicate and work collaboratively with colleagues, parents and caregivers
- Have a full NSW Driver’s License
- Have a current First Aid Certificate including CPR and Anaphylaxis
- Football experience/qualifications.
- Minimum - Level 1 Coaches Certificate
- Minimum - Football Australia Junior Development (JD) Coach Qualification (Level 1)
The Scots College offers rewarding careers, a competitive salary and ongoing professional development, all within an innovative educational environment.
The College has a strong Christian mission and provides a dynamic educational experience, inspiring our Scots boys to become fine young men of integrity and principle who support each other in their quest for excellence. Strong and positive values are integral to our College and we aim to build a culture of respect in our community towards God, others, self and our environment by aligning our policies and practices with Christian principles.
All candidates must consent to or have a current a Working with Children Check.
Candidates must demonstrate a positive support for the Christian values of a Presbyterian GPS School.