About the position
The Scots College is an innovative and creative teaching and learning environment for boys T-12. We pride ourselves on our quest for excellence, our faith and tradition and a culture of leadership through teams for both our students and staff.
We are seeking an exceptional Physics Teacher to join our progressive and supportive Science team. This is a permanent full-time position commencing 2022.
Essential to this role
- Qualifications in Secondary Education with a major in Science
- Experience of teaching Stage 6 Physics
- Current accreditation with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Demonstrated delivery of effective teaching and learning programs, fostering an inclusive and challenging learning environment
- Be a confident and collaborative team player and an excellent communicator
We offer outstanding opportunities for professional development, a supportive work environment and new experiences.
The College has a strong Christian mission and provides a dynamic educational experience, inspiring our Scots boys to become fine young men of integrity and principle who support each other in their quest for excellence. Strong and positive values are integral to our College and we aim to build a culture of respect in our community towards God, others, self and our environment by aligning our policies and practices with Christian principles.
Candidates must demonstrate a positive support for the Christian values of a Presbyterian GPS School.
All applicants must have a current NSW Working with Children Clearance. Information on obtaining a Working with Children Clearance Number can be found here.