About the position
The Scots College is an innovative and creative teaching and learning environment for boys T-12. We pride ourselves on our quest for excellence, our faith and tradition and a culture of leadership through teams for both our students and staff.
We are seeking an exceptional Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Compliance Officer to join our progressive and supportive Department. This is a permanent full-time position commencing in January 2022.
The RTO Compliance Officer is responsible for the administration and support of the compliance and quality assurance activities including auditing, validation and continuous review to ensure that The Scots College’s RTO meets the requirements of the VET Quality Framework.
Essential to this role
- Demonstrated success in preparing for and participating in internal and external audits
- Sound knowledge of VET Quality Framework and ASQA standards
- Experience (min. 2 years) with the creation, implementation and review of policies, procedures and forms
- Experience (min. 2 years) with course and resource development for a range of training packages
- Working knowledge and expertise with Axcelerate Student Management System or similar
- Compliance experience (min 2 years) in the Australian vocational education sector
- Demonstrated experience (min 2 years) with annual data submissions (quality indicator / Avetmiss)
- Experience conducting assessment validation including evidence of implementing process/procedure improvement based on outcomes
- Demonstrated experience with monitoring and managing RTO Continuous Improvement strategies
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic team player with the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively to maximise outcomes
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment/Certificate/diploma qualifications in business
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong administration and coordination skills
We offer outstanding opportunities for professional development, a supportive work environment and new experiences.
The College has a strong Christian mission and provides a dynamic educational experience, inspiring our Scots boys to become fine young men of integrity and principle who support each other in their quest for excellence. Strong and positive values are integral to our College and we aim to build a culture of respect in our community towards God, others, self and our environment by aligning our policies and practices with Christian principles.
Candidates must demonstrate a positive support for the Christian values of a Presbyterian GPS School.
All applicants must have a current NSW Working with Children Clearance. Information on obtaining a Working with Children Clearance Number can be found at https://www.ocg.nsw.gov.au/child-safe-organisations/working-with-children-check.
How to apply
To learn more about this position, view the role description and to apply, please visit our website: https://www.tsc.nsw.edu.au/careers-at-scots/
Please register your interest as soon as possible.
The Scots College reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.