About the position
The Scots College is an innovative and creative teaching and learning environment for boys T-12. We pride ourselves on our quest for excellence, our faith and tradition and a culture of leadership through teams for both our students and staff.
We are seeking an exceptional Year Level Coordinator to join our progressive and supportive Senior School. This is an initial 1 year fixed-term full-time position commencing in January 2022.
Essential to this role
- Current accreditation with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Experience teaching and leading a team
- Previous Year Level Coordinator experience is desirable
- Be a confident and collaborative team player and an excellent communicator
- Personal and professional integrity
- Commitment to one's own ongoing learning
- Propensity to recognise the value and uniqueness of each individual within the College community
- Ability to infuse the Christian ethos into teaching practice
We offer outstanding opportunities for professional development, a supportive work environment and new experiences.
The College has a strong Christian mission and provides a dynamic educational experience, inspiring our Scots boys to become fine young men of integrity and principle who support each other in their quest for excellence. Strong and positive values are integral to our College and we aim to build a culture of respect in our community towards God, others, self and our environment by aligning our policies and practices with Christian principles.
Candidates must demonstrate a positive support for the Christian values of a Presbyterian GPS School.
All applicants must have a current NSW Working with Children Clearance. Information on obtaining a Working with Children Clearance Number can be found at https://www.ocg.nsw.gov.au/child-safe-organisations/working-with-children-check.
How to apply
To learn more about this position, view a copy of the role description and to apply, please visit our website: https://www.tsc.nsw.edu.au/careers-at-scots/
Please register your interest as soon as possible.
The Scots College reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.